BECOME PART OF A GLOBAL ONLINE CONFERENCE! become.pm/globalpmdays
Global PM Days conference is a 2-day online event on project management with the focus on the people competences of IPMA ICB®, the IPMA Individual Competence Baseline, and topics related to them. It is organized by IPMA Young Crew to support the growth of young project managers and students by boosting their personal and interpersonal competences.
The conference provides an opportunity for those who are ready to grow to learn from the world’s leading experts and connect with like-minded individuals while ensuring easy and flexible access to the knowledge and expertise at an affordable price point.
It’s a conference that:
- is held twice a year in an interactive online format
- is streamed live with video recordings available for later viewing
- brings together 500+ attendees from 50+ countries
Dates: October 29-30, 2022
Topic: Relationships & Engagement
Saturday, October 29: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm UTC
Sunday, October 30: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm UTC
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHAT TO EXPECT
The target audience of the conference is young project management professionals and students of project management and related studies. But it’s addressed and open to everyone who is interested in the topic.
The event is an opportunity to advance personal and interpersonal competences required to successfully lead or participate in projects on a higher level! Aiming at developing these competences, keynote speakers share their knowledge and experience in different aspects of the competence chosen as a conference umbrella topic.
It’s and opportunity to:
- Get first-hand experience and knowledge from leading international experts
- Participate in discussions centered around trendy topics
- Network with like-minded individuals from all over the globe
- Have access to recordings for a later viewing
- Receive digital proof of participation and 10 CPDs for IPMA (re)certification
- Get valuable goodies from the conference sponsors, partners, and speakers
HOW TO JOIN
To join the conference, select the ticket that best suits your needs. Discover ticket options and their prices here.
By joining the conference, you are not only investing in your personal and professional development but also making a positive impact on the environment.
The project supports reforestation efforts by making donations to One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization focused on global reforestation. Thanks to this initiative, 500+ trees will be planted around the world – one tree on behalf of each participant of the conference.
Become part of a truly global project management event from the comfort of your home or office!
Styrk din markedsværdi
Bliv markant skarpere på dine styrker og svagheder, samtidig med du får et internationalt anerkendt certifikat i håndenBliv IPMA Certificeret